With several years of experience in the development of IT solutions, Solution Aleop inc. is a dynamic company whose mission is to support Canadian entrepreneurs by creating tools that facilitate their daily decision-making. The organization's flagship tool is called Aleop. Developed for agricultural and commercial businesses, the web software simplifies accounting, facilitates the transition to a digital business and presents technical-economic data in real time. Aleop offers its subscribers the possibility of classifying all their invoices, receipts and important documents online and extracting essential information in order to draw up a fair, rapid and objective portrait of their financial results.
Available across Canada, Aleop's patented technology makes our technological innovation essential for accounting and business management.
What make us, the Team
Solution Aleop is currently looking to complete its sales team in order to meet upcoming challenges. You will be under the supervision of the Sales and Marketing Director.
But beyond the team, there are the people who make it up: the organization has nearly fifteen employees, some of whom work remotely full or part time. We have a close-knit team which makes the atmosphere so interesting. At Solution Aleop, pleasure is essential!
Solution Aleop is looking for an Aleop advisor. You will have an active role within this sales team.
- Faire partie de l’équipe des ventes consiste à :
- Make solicitations to agricultural and commercial customers
- Make demos of Aleop software
- Install Aleop for new subscribers
- Represent the organization at corporate events
- Participate in business development across Canada
- Contribute to the success of the customer experience
- You are solutions driven and results focused.
- Planning is second nature. Establishing priorities and meeting strict deadlines doesn't scare you.
- Possess strong skills in working in a collaborative and partnership mode, a developed sense of customer service and proactivity,
- Be comfortable with technology and quickly learn new tools,
- You are opened to learn accounting software like Acomba, SigaFinance or AgExpert
- You have a basic understanding of accounting concepts, business management,
- You are compassionate and proactive, and love working with people.
- DEC in administration profile, management of agricultural businesses,
- Good communicator,
- Meticulous and autonomous
- Ability to work with tight deadlines,
- Bilingualism both oral and written,
- Knowledge of the Office suite and Teams is an asset.
Job type 35 hours / week
Based on experience
The days follow each other, but they are not the same at Aleop. Hours are flexible to adapt to your personal and family reality.
Employment is done in hybrid mode, alternating between office presence and teleworking.
Computer equipment provided